In our park there are several zip line routes between the trees, which are linked by bridges, nets, cables, zip lines and allow you to go from one tree to another without touching the ground, with maximum safety, both for the participants and for the trees themselves. . The facilities are certified according to EN 15567-1 standards and their management follows the EN 15567-2 standards.
PRICE PER PERSON €20
- Average height of the platforms 4m
- Approximate duration of the tour 2h
PRICE PER PERSON €25
- Average platform height 8-10 m
PRICE PER PERSON €35
- Children from 6 to 8 years old must be accompanied on the tour by an adult every 2 children. The adult also pays for the activity.
- Children under 14 years old are advised to be accompanied on the tour by 1 adult every 4 children. The adult also pays for the activity.
- Children less than 130 cm tall. they have to wear the helmet that will be provided.
- All participants must wear well-closed shoes and have their hair tied back
- Smoking is only allowed in the bar area and never near safety equipment, harnesses, ropes, helmets, etc.
- Participants will receive training on the characteristics of the activity, safety standards, behavior and how to use the material. Once they have successfully passed the tests that are in the briefing area, they will be able to access the chosen route.
- People who do not respect the rules of operation and/or safety may be invited to leave the activities.